Every piece of More Design Jewellery is made in our workshop so it does need to be looked after carefully. Below are instructions on how to make your timeless piece of More Design Jewellery last for a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching and chemicals.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
Keep silver jewellery away from harsh chemicals like household cleaning fluids as they create abrasions. Cleaning silver jewellery is best done with a professional jewellery cleaning product. Thoroughly dry your silver jewellery after exposure to water and use a silver cloth to clean your pieces.